FREE SHIPPING INCLUDEDUPS Ground Shipping Included free of charge for every order!
Terms of Service
Intellectual Property, Trademark and Copyright Policy, Claims and Disputes Eﬀective Date: January 1, 2017
Welcome to the Intellectual Property Content Policy (the “Policy”) of ScreenShots Printing and Design , establishing the guidelines for submission of materials to ScreenShots Printing and Design and any other aﬃliated sites (collectively, the “Site”). Any materials submitted by you to the Site, including, without limitation, photographs, videos, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, "Designs") are subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. By using the Site, you agree that everything you upload, store, or use on the Site complies with this Policy, and you accept liability for any non-compliant Designs.
Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by this Policy and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with speciﬁc sections or services of this Site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Policy. ScreenShots Printing and Design reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to this Policy at any time without prior notice.
I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You will retain ownership of any submitted Designs, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such Designs solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your Designs would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the Design for production, packaging and shipment. In addition, you grant a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic content on the Site, (iii) Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the promotion of the Site through third party feeds.
2. Please note that, while you retain ownership of your Design, this Site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, templates, artwork, text, fonts, software tools, and other information (referred to herein as “ScreenShots Printing and Design Content”). This Site and all ScreenShots Printing and Design Content are the copyrighted property of ScreenShots Printing and Design and/or its subsidiaries or the copyrighted property of parties from whom ScreenShots Printing and Design has licensed such property. All rights in the Site and the ScreenShots Printing and Design Content are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any portion of the ScreenShots Printing and Design Content except as expressly allowed in this Policy. ScreenShots Printing and Design reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of the ScreenShots Printing and Design Content at any time without prior notice. Any modiﬁcations to the ScreenShots Printing and Design Content remain the property of ScreenShots Printing and Design and its licensors.
3. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the Designs, and that the Designs do not and will not:
- a. infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party;
- b. invade or otherwise violate the privacy and/or publicity rights of any individual;
- c. violate any laws or possesses or transmit fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable materials. You also represent that there are no outstanding disputes in connection with the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights in the Design or any part of the Design.
4. You consent to the use of your likeness, and you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identiﬁable individual who appears in any submitted Design to use such individual's likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting the Design in the manner contemplated by this Policy, or, if any such identiﬁable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request). If you do submit a submission that contains the likeness of an identiﬁable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address) with such Design.
5. All Designs that you upload are automatically stored by ScreenShots Printing and Design . ScreenShots Printing and Design does not review any Designs before you upload them to the Site. As such, uploading a Design to the Site does not mean that such Design is in compliance with this Policy. By uploading Designs to the Site, you assume full responsibility for all such Designs and for compliance with this Policy.
6. You agree that any Design submitted as part of an order for services may be reviewed for compliance with this Policy and that ScreenShots Printing and Design may refuse to use any Design and may suspend processing and shipping of any order relating to the Design. ScreenShots Printing and Design and its designees reserve the right to demand conﬁrmation from you in writing of all rights, authorizations, licenses, permissions, and consents owned or obtained by you (if any) with respect to any Design you upload to or transmit through the Site. If you fail to provide us with satisfactory conﬁrmation upon request, we reserve the right to remove or deny access to any or all of your Designs available via the Site and to suspend or terminate your account. In addition, you agree that ScreenShots Printing and Design may disclose any Design and the circumstances surrounding its submission and use to any third party in order to provide the requested services, enforce this Policy or comply with any legal obligations or governmental requests.
8. Designs that violate this Policy may be removed from the Site; provided, however, that we have no obligation to remove Designs in response to user reports or requests. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal, non-removal or loss of any Designs from our Site. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your Design in your own personal storage system.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES
1. The Site is ©2017 ScreenShots Printing and Design.All rights reserved.
2. All trademarks and service marks on our Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. In no event will ScreenShots Printing and Design be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if ScreenShots Printing and Design, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
These terms and conditions and your relationship with ScreenShots Printing and Design shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri, without resort to its conﬂict of law provisions. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site or to the products you purchase through the Site shall be submitted to conﬁdential binding arbitration in the City of West Plains, Missouri for the maximum judgment enforceable, except that to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Missouri. You hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Missouri. Arbitration under this Agreement shall be conducted pursuant to the existing Commercial Arbitration Rules at the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be ﬁnal and binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim is initiated in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial.
You and ScreenShots Printing and Design agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Howell, Missouri.
If you have a dispute with one or more users or Designers you release us (and our oﬃcers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.